HOW TO WRITE YOUR MEMOIRS
ISN'T IT TIME TO TELL YOUR STORY
Who is this course for?
Learning how to write your memoirs is for anyone
● wishing to leave words of wisdom for their family and friends
● with a legacy that needs preserving
● wanting to share the moments of their life with others
● who has a story that must be told
● wanting to leave words of wisdom for their family and friends.
● wanting the perfect way to set the records straight.
What will you learn in this course?
● Understand exactly what a memoir is and is not
● Be able to search for and recall the memories of your life
● Determine what are your main turning points in your life that should be told to others
● Learn how to stay focused for the long term, enabling you to finish this project
● Decide how to select which characters need to be included or excluded from your memoir
● How to go about doing your research
● Establish who is the intended reader of the memoir, and why this is so important
● Learn to face reality and how open you will be revealing deep family secrets
● Learn how to polish a memoir
● Learn how to work with Ghostwriters
With hundreds of request per month to write someone's story, the need to help others tell their story became so overwhelming, I decided to create this course.
I created this course as a step by step guide to help you write your story, the pages of your life. The process is a simple method of putting your thoughts together in an organized fashion, using many exercises for you to complete. Again, this is your story and no one else, and as such you have complete freedom to write as you wish. These exercises are intended to help you move along at a steady pace.
So ask yourself these questions.
● Do you have a legacy that needs to be preserved?
● Would you like to see your life told in the form of a novel?
● Or made into a movie? Making you both rich and Famous
● What words of wisdom do you want to leave for your family?
● Would you like to have your life's work validated?
● Or set the record straight?
In reality when will you write your memoirs?
Tomorrow, or the next or . .
will today be the day you take action.
I hope you do the right thing and take the course today, my friend.
Be sure to check out the great deals on subscriptions below as well
Welcome to new students
What exactly are memories?
Techniques for recalling your memories
Accessing the main turning points in your life
The importance of staying focused on your main story
How to decide which characters to incude or eliminate from your story
The art of doing research
An author's point of view
Exercise for lecture #8
Considerations for going factual or fictional
Exercise for lecture #9
Remembering to staying on track
Who is the intended reader?
How open will the memoir be?
Showing vs telling
Exercise for lecture #13
Polishing your work
Finding an Agent
Other methods of gettingyour memoirs published
How to hire a ghostwriter
Questions a ghostwriter will ask you
Explain how different pricing options might be valuable to different segments of your audience.
3 x $69.00